Build your Dreams
Rise to the Challenge
Strive for Progress
Parent Involvement Policy 1.pdf
Parent Letter (English)1.pdf
Parent letter (Spanish) 2018 1.pdf
Qualification letter (English)1.pdf
Qualification letter (Spanish)1.pdf
Student parent teacher compact (English) 1.pdf
Student parent teacher compact (Spanish1).pdf
@ JOHN WESLEY POWELL MUSEUM
Antonio Macias, Rolando Anguiano, Dorothy Dahle, Haylie Nelson
Austin Jensen, Xylie Escalante, Dochia Hunt
Congratulations to our March Citizens of the Month. These students are recognized for demonstrating good citizenship by having a positive attitude and seeing the best in others. We love their optimistic attitudes! They are great examples to the staff and students at Book Cliff Elementary.
10 Ways to Motivate Your Child to Learn
1. Help your child to learn more about subjects that interest them.
2. Watch educational videos together and talk about them afterwards.
3. Help your child use learning resources at the library and on the internet.
4. Keep track of your child's goals and their efforts to achieve them.
5. Visit museums.
6. Have a study schedule and routine at home.
7. Make time to talk to your child and really listen to them.
8. Encourage your child to read.
9. Enroll your child in clubs and sports to broaden opportunities.
10. Praise your child often and acknowledge their efforts, not just results.