We are excited to announce our return to school plan and look forward to having our students return to school on August 25th! Please become familiar with the following information:
- Updated Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) Information regarding the August 14th update for the Statewide public health order.
- Return to School Plan (Steps for a Safe School Year): (Spanish Version) General information about our return to school & options for families.
- Instruction Request Form: (Spanish Version) Families use this form to select education delivery for each student (in-person or distance ed). This form needs to be turned into schools by August 10th at noon.
- Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) General information about wearing face coverings at school. Individuals with a qualifying medical condition, mental health condition, or disability can submit this form to the school office to request an exemption from wearing face coverings.
- High Risk Identification Form: (Spanish Version) Individuals can turn this form into the school office to request reasonable accommodations due to their current high-risk condition.
- School Reopening Framework: Emery School District’s framework for returning to school based on Utah State Board of Education requirements.
Food Service Information for 20-21
We are so happy to have BCE Bears back at school! We have a few changes this year to follow new health and safety guidelines. Masks are required for all students, staff and visitors at school. School starts at 8:00 am, breakfast and lunch are free for all students until the end of December. Breakfast is served in the classrooms and lunch is in the gym with a distanced seating arrangement. School is out at 2:50 pm (Monday - Thursday) and 12:05 pm on Fridays.
We also have early release the first Wednesday of each month to allow the teachers to attend District PLC meetings. Students will be dismissed at 1:00 pm on the following dates: Oct. 7th, Nov. 4th, Dec. 2nd, Jan. 6th, Feb. 3rd, Mar. 3rd, and May 5th.
BCE Reopening Plan 2020-2021
BCE Reopening Plan 2020-2021 (spanish)
|Through a Utah State grant, we are excited to offer free internet connectivity to online or blending learning students who have a financial need. We would like to thank Emery Telcom for helping us with this grant. To apply please click the following link and return the form to the Emery School District Office.
Internet connectivity Application Form
|Doors Open||7:45 am|
|School Starts||8:00 am|
|Morning Recesses||9:50 - 10:00 am
10:00 - 10:10 am
|Lunch||11:20 - 12:05 pm|
|Afternoon Recesses||1:20 - 1:30 pm
1:45 - 1:55 pm
|School Out (M-Th)
School Out (F)
Citizens of the Month
Passion First: Pursue your authentic talents and deepest interests
Passion First teaches that each of us is a unique expression of human existence, and that our lives should be focused on finding our individual genius and sharing it with the world to the maximum extent possible. Learn to make your dreams authentic, and they will give you the fuel to overcome the many obstacles you'll face along the way.