We are excited to announce our return to school plan and look forward to having our students return to school on August 25th! Please become familiar with the following information:
- Return to School Plan (Steps for a Safe School Year): (Spanish Version) General information about our return to school & options for families.
- Instruction Request Form: (Spanish Version) Families use this form to select education delivery for each student (in-person or distance ed). This form needs to be turned into schools by August 10th at noon.
- Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) General information about wearing face coverings at school. Individuals with a qualifying medical condition, mental health condition, or disability can submit this form to the school office to request an exemption from wearing face coverings.
- High Risk Identification Form: (Spanish Version) Individuals can turn this form into the school office to request reasonable accommodations due to their current high-risk condition.
- School Reopening Framework: Emery School District’s framework for returning to school based on Utah State Board of Education requirements.
Food Service Information for 20-21
We are so happy to have BCE Bears coming back to school! All current students have been mailed information on our school reopening and Instructional Request Forms. These must be returned to the school by August 10, 2020. Registration will then be held by appointment and adjusted to meet the needs of each family. Please read the attached letter from our Principal, Mrs. Erwin for more information.
Letter from the Principal, Mrs. Erwin
Letter from the Principal, Mrs. Erwin (spanish)
BCE Reopening Plan 2020-2021
BCE Reopening Plan 2020-2021 (spanish)
District PLC meetings will be held the first Wednesday of every month. On these dates BCE students will be out of school at 1:00 pm: Sept. 2nd, Oct 7th, Nov. 4th, Dec. 2nd, Jan. 6th, Feb. 3rd, Mar. 3rd, and May 5th.
|Doors Open||7:45 am|
|School Starts||8:00 am|
|Morning Recesses||9:50 - 10:00 am
10:00 - 10:10 am
|Lunch||11:20 - 12:05 pm|
|Afternoon Recesses||1:20 - 1:30 pm
1:45 - 1:55 pm
|School Out (M-Th)
School Out (F)
What the 7 Mindsets Teach:
- Dream bigger and increase expectations with a more optimistic view of the future
- Discover unique talents and passions and align them with personal goals
- Develop empowering relationships and learn to work with, for, and through others
- Take responsibility for your life by becoming 100% accountable
- Appreciate what you have in life and bounce back more quickly from setbacks
- Embrace social responsibility and the importance of giving back
- Write a personalizied life plan and take action toward realizing your goals and dreams