We are excited to announce our return to school plan and look forward to having our students return to school on August 25th! Please become familiar with the following information:
- Updated Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) Information regarding the August 14th update for the Statewide public health order.
- Return to School Plan (Steps for a Safe School Year): (Spanish Version) General information about our return to school & options for families.
- Instruction Request Form: (Spanish Version) Families use this form to select education delivery for each student (in-person or distance ed). This form needs to be turned into schools by August 10th at noon.
- Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) General information about wearing face coverings at school. Individuals with a qualifying medical condition, mental health condition, or disability can submit this form to the school office to request an exemption from wearing face coverings.
- High Risk Identification Form: (Spanish Version) Individuals can turn this form into the school office to request reasonable accommodations due to their current high-risk condition.
- School Reopening Framework: Emery School District’s framework for returning to school based on Utah State Board of Education requirements.
Food Service Information for 20-21
We are so happy to have BCE Bears in school! Masks are required for all students, staff and visitors at school. School starts at 8:00 am, breakfast and lunch are free for all students for the 2020-2021 school year. Breakfast is served in the classrooms and lunch is in the gym with a distanced seating arrangement. School is out at 2:50 pm (Monday - Thursday) and 12:05 pm on Fridays.
We also have early release the first Wednesday of each month to allow the teachers to attend District PLC meetings. Students will be dismissed at 1:00 pm on the following dates: Dec. 2nd, Jan. 6th, Feb. 3rd, Mar. 3rd, and May 5th.
BCE Reopening Plan 2020-2021
BCE Reopening Plan 2020-2021 (spanish)
|Through a Utah State grant, we are excited to offer free internet connectivity to online or blending learning students who have a financial need. We would like to thank Emery Telcom for helping us with this grant. To apply please click the following link and return the form to the Emery School District Office.
Internet connectivity Application Form
|Doors Open||7:45 am|
|School Starts||8:00 am|
|Morning Recesses||9:50 - 10:00 am
10:00 - 10:10 am
|Lunch||11:20 - 12:05 pm|
|Afternoon Recesses||1:20 - 1:30 pm
1:45 - 1:55 pm
|School Out (M-Th)
School Out (F)
Citizens of the Month
We Are Connected: Explore the synergies in all relationships and learn to empower one another.
We Are Connected helps us understand that everyone who comes into our lives can assist us in living our dreams. Through this mindset, we learn to constantly explore synergies with others, embrace diversity, and relish competition, allowing us to maximize our potential with and through others.