Under the direction of the State of Utah and the Utah State Board of Education, our school will remain in closure status until May 1, 2020.
Book Cliff Elementary teachers and staff members are preparing weekly homework packets that will be delivered to homes on Monday mornings. Completed homework will also be collected at this time. To maintain social distancing, please have materials in a bag hanging on your front doorknob by 8:30 am on Monday. Teachers will also maintain contact with students using various forms of available technology. This will allow them to teach lessons, answer questions and monitor progress for every student. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the school.
All other school activities and practices are suspended until school reconvenes.
Book Cliff Elementary Newsletter
BEARS Bulletin - March 30, 2020
Spring Break - April 6th - April 10th
No homework packets or meal bags will be available during the break
What the 7 Mindsets Teach:
- Dream bigger and increase expectations witha more optimistic view of the future
- Discover unique talents and passions and align them with personal goals
- Develop empowering relationships and learn to work with, for, and through others
- Take responsibility for your life by becoming 100% accountable
- Appreciate what you have in life and bounce back more quickly from setbacks
- Embrace social responsibility and the importance of giving back
- Write a personalizied life plan and take action toward realizing you goals and dreams
|Doors Open||7:50 am|
|School Starts||8:10 am|
|Morning Recesses||9:50 - 10:00 am
10:00 - 10:10 am
|Lunch||11:20 - 12:05 pm|
|Afternoon Recesses||1:20 - 1:30 pm
1:45 - 1:55 pm
|School Out (M-Th)
School Out (F)