We are excited to announce our return to school plan and look forward to having our students return to school on August 25th! Please become familiar with the following information:
- Updated Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) Information regarding the August 14th update for the Statewide public health order.
- Return to School Plan (Steps for a Safe School Year): (Spanish Version) General information about our return to school & options for families.
- Instruction Request Form: (Spanish Version) Families use this form to select education delivery for each student (in-person or distance ed). This form needs to be turned into schools by August 10th at noon.
- Face Covering Information: (Spanish Version) General information about wearing face coverings at school. Individuals with a qualifying medical condition, mental health condition, or disability can submit this form to the school office to request an exemption from wearing face coverings.
- High Risk Identification Form: (Spanish Version) Individuals can turn this form into the school office to request reasonable accommodations due to their current high-risk condition.
- School Reopening Framework: Emery School District’s framework for returning to school based on Utah State Board of Education requirements.
Food Service Information for 20-21
We are so happy to have BCE Bears back at school! We have a few changes this year to follow new health and safety guidelines. Masks are required for all students, staff and visitors at school. School starts at 8:00 am, breakfast is free for all students and is served in the classrooms. School is out at 2:50 pm (Monday - Thursday) and 12:05 pm on Fridays.
We also have early release the first Wednesday of each month to allow the teachers to attend District PLC meetings. Students will be dismissed at 1:00 pm on the following dates: Oct. 7th, Nov. 4th, Dec. 2nd, Jan. 6th, Feb. 3rd, Mar. 3rd, and May 5th.
BCE Reopening Plan 2020-2021
BCE Reopening Plan 2020-2021 (spanish)
|Doors Open||7:45 am|
|School Starts||8:00 am|
|Morning Recesses||9:50 - 10:00 am
10:00 - 10:10 am
|Lunch||11:20 - 12:05 pm|
|Afternoon Recesses||1:20 - 1:30 pm
1:45 - 1:55 pm
|School Out (M-Th)
School Out (F)
What the 7 Mindsets Teach:
- Dream bigger and increase expectations with a more optimistic view of the future
- Discover unique talents and passions and align them with personal goals
- Develop empowering relationships and learn to work with, for, and through others
- Take responsibility for your life by becoming 100% accountable
- Appreciate what you have in life and bounce back more quickly from setbacks
- Embrace social responsibility and the importance of giving back
- Write a personalizied life plan and take action toward realizing your goals and dreams